2012年4月8日 星期日

To R.

Remember not when I told you 'I love you' for the last time, or I have never said things like that.

As a language major, I dislike the treacherous language the most. 
"Woman needs lies sometimes," said you, while I am not even used to white lies.

I don't understand what promise you ask for. There is a 7-hour time difference, and between us is 10160.7 km distance. I don't have to make any commitment because I thought I could cross all these boundaries and detriments as long as I have faith in you and myself. I though like that, and I was proven wrong. 

I don't know whether you wanted too much, but I am sure things you asked for were things I didn't want to do. I don't want to make daily calls, monitoring what you are doing, or guessing your emotional status. This is Ireland, and I am living as a stranger here. Surviving and being assimilated are my tasks here. The courses here are not demanding, but have you ever imagined the life that even the everyday diet could be a lesson for you? You may say I become forgetful or being distracted. I don't care because that's what I am here for.


The insular country has be too far away from me, along with the anthill cities and moisture in summer afternoon.


I don't know your standard and requirement. Maybe you simply regard me as a con man, a fraud, and an impostor who acts so well that can even cheat himself. I don't care about those evaluations.


I never told you what I want from you and what I hope to let you know. You are angry and frustrated as a wounded lioness now, wondering how can this man hurt you in such an infamous and tricky way. You want to roar and pluck out the arrows penetrating your body, and have to pay attention to the sneaky man infront of you lest he makes any furtive moves.
All I want to say is: there're a few moments I want to share only with you, and I think that means love.


Colorful sunset of Andalusia
I wish I could have been the Spanish eagle, being able to fly over the overreaching sky to you.


Be mad at me, and now I know I have a heart cuz it's breaking.


沒有留言:

張貼留言