2012年6月8日 星期五

Stray Bird

“The world's mine oyster”


I have heard a paradoxical saying:"If you cannot find a goal or direction of your life, make yourself lost and more aimless."


I could not name the feeling that made me shiver. Was it anticipation or fear of the unknown life?
那股無法名狀的悸動,源自對未知的期待抑或恐懼?

Gust and torrential rain taught me the introduction ti Irish weather.

強風與豪雨給我上了認識愛爾蘭天氣的第一課




I exchange your dawn with my sunset
用我的黃昏換取妳的黎明

Sweet Shannon washes my worries away
香儂河滌淨煩憂

Watch the world with your innocent eyes, and don't cry.
別哭,用妳的純真看待世界

There’s moment that we don’t know to hop on or off.
總有某些時刻感到無所適從

Let me be your star-gazer and find the way for you.
讓我替妳觀星、探路。


Freedom is always so faraway and unattainable. 
自由如空中飛鳥,總是令人盼望

You are a family, and we are always strangers.
世界本一家,偏偏我們無家可歸

The fair view on the fairy land.
仙境中探索仙跡

Family can be your most steady reliance
唯有家人是最可信的依靠

I wonder what kind of miracle brought us together.
離別時刻,曾經擁有的相聚時光更像是奇蹟。

The locomotive of History stops for no one.
歷史的火車頭永不等人



A girl painted my name and life with rainbow colors, mesmerizing and ephemeral as well.



 The ending is the beginning.
結束是另一個開始

Write down your secret and let the words roar for you.
書寫是心靈的怒吼

“Pass the point of no return”
「永遠不回頭」

Wounded but not hurt
可以受傷,但絕不倒下

The world is your stage. Show Time!
世界是你的舞台,好戲上場!

沒有留言:

張貼留言