2011年5月29日 星期日

Camalotman's Creed

This is my Camalot. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Camalot is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My Camalot, without me, is useless. Without my Camalot, I am useless. I must insert my Camalot true. I must jam straighter than the crack which is trying to fail me. I must jam it before it breaks me. I will...

My Camalot and myself know that what counts in this climb is not the rounds we fall, the noise of our burst, nor the groan we make. We know that it is the jam that count. We will jam...

My Camalot is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its wires and its brace. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Camalot clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Camalot and myself are the defenders of my climb. We are the masters of big walls. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is ours and there is no need for another step, but summt!

沒有留言:

張貼留言